Thursday, February 11, 2010

Odds and ends

I am even more amazed and inspired by some of the blogs I read regularly now that I have attempted to blog. Time gets away so quickly and it truly is a commitment! Here are a few odds and ends that could constitute a whole post but I have been putting off.

  • My sister sent me this great link about how beer can help prevent weak bones. Beers with high levels of hops and barley are the best.

  • I went with my brother, brother-in-law, dad and hubby to International Tap House in Chesterfield last weekend. The 35 beers on tap were picked by STL Hops and there were some great ones! We had a sampler and several regular beers, including a Pilgrims Dole and a Bell's Two-Hearted. Fun times hanging out with the boys drinking great beer!

  • My brother also told me about an article in the New York Times discussing the resurgence of growlers - The New Old Way to Tote Your Beer. The benefits? Fresh beer, variety, economical, and ecologically-friendly! Would love if this trend makes it way to Mid-Missouri!

No comments:

Post a Comment