Saturday, July 16, 2011

The countdown is on!

Finally have a little time to catch up on blogging... so will probably do about 4 posts at once. Oh well, guess that is life and it's about to get even crazier with baby almost here!

Here are my belly shots from the past month or so. I can't believe how much larger I have gotten (well, it makes sense, there is a baby in there, but still!)

34 weeks


36 weeks


38 weeks


(Clearly I gave up on wearing the same shirt in each photo a long time ago. WAY to hot to put on something with long sleeves!!)

And a final update....
How Far Along: 38 weeks

Total Weight Gain: More than I would like but still within recommended amount.

Maternity Clothes: Basically all maternity (and sweats and Kevin's shirts). It is amazing how much money I have probably saved working from home. I never look cute and sweat through anything I put on in about 5 minutes.

Movement: She is soooo busy in there. Makes me a little nervous. At all of our ultrasound appointments, the techs have mentioned we better get ready for an active little one. Should be challenging to say the least! But right now, I love feeling her move, it is amazing and reassures me she is doing OK in there!

Cravings: Water. I drink sooooo much. And of course, means I am in the restroom every 5 minutes. A never-ending cycling.

Symptoms: Hot and swollen. Can't wear my rings any more :( and no shoes except flip flops fit my feet.

Best Moment this week: Knowing how close we are to meeting our beautiful baby girl! Every new day is one day closer to holding her.

No comments:

Post a Comment