Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Europe Faves

This week was really hard to go back to work after a wonderful three day weekend, plus knowing that I have class all weekend is making it even harder. However, I borrowed my dad's hard drive with all of the wonderful photos from our trip and it is like I am reliving it. Maggie, Michael, Laura and my dad are seriously talented. I am so jealous and want to learn from them!

Here are a few of my favorite artistic shots, one per country, hope they don't mind me sharing.

Dublin, photo by Laura


Paris, photo by Michael or Laura


Prague, photo by Dad


Tuscany, photo by Maggie


Barcelona, photo by Maggie


These BEAUTIFUL photos are bringing my mind back to the trip and making the week much easier. Much thanks to Maggie, Michael, Laura and Dad for documenting our trip so wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment