Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Growth

I really do believe that with all life experiences, we grow in some way - positive or negative. I hope with all my family has been through that we grow stronger, more accepting, more appreciative of every day.

In an attempt to grow not only emotionally... but also to grow my life skills, I am trying so hard to literally grow more life around our apartment. Nature has a way of calming, reminding us that life does go on. Yes, I am sad I didn't learn everything my mom knew about growing things - but I will try to borrow from her passion and love and slowly and patiently learn.











2 comments:

  1. dude, good photos. Impressed. & we'll do it, i'm not even worried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a fellow basil grower! (I'm planting a few bits in pots this year too). :)

    ReplyDelete