Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One of those days

Well, I knew I was jinxing myself yesterday writing about Lily sleeping through the night.  Usually she stirs once or twice and I give her a pacifier and she goes right back to sleep.  Well, last night she stirred about six or seven times... she didn't want to eat, but just be rocked back to sleep.  She has been really congested and not breathing great through her nose, so I think she kept spitting out her pacifier, but then would want it back.

In any case, it was a long night... so of course that means the nanny is going to call in sick... and of course it's on a busy day I have a conference call, two meetings and lots of to-do's... and then of course as I am rushing around this morning trying to get things organized before I start working, Cocoa gets sick.

Flash forward a few hours, Lily slept through the conference call, I rescheduled the meetings, and here I sit working while Lily naps again. Life is good.  Just a little crazy somedays.


1 comment: