Monday, June 21, 2010

One day at a time

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." (Robert Brault)

Right now I am trying to enjoy every day, and live in the moment. Especially now as Kevin is searching for a job, there is a possibility that our lives could drastically change in the coming months. I am not going to lie, sometimes I do get filled with anxiety, but for the most part, I am giving it my all to take one day at a time and appreciate the mundane....

Schlafly dinner/farmer's market with family...


sweet animals that love unconditionally...


flowers to brighten a home...


having ice cream with the strongest and most good-natured father in the world...


homemade yummy food and drink, more often than not inspired by healthy, talented Maggie.




coming home every day to a hardworking, loving husband


watching a classic, timeless film


...and no matter what happens with where we live, work, travel, etc it truly is these everyday things that make up our lives, and I know no whether things change in the coming months, I can count on having these simple and wonderful experiences with people I love.

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote and all the photos! To Kill a Mockingbird celebrates 50 years of being published by author Harper Lee. One of my favourite books and movies? I said to Grace I love the name "Harper" - "Harper Field"...sounds good, huh? No, she wouldn't change her name...

    ReplyDelete